- Approx Floor Area: 316 sqm
- Land Size: 1051 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2013
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Unit style: Number of levels: 1
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Insulated concrete form
- Joinery: Lowe gas double laminate, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Iceland oak timber flooring)
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, 2 x Integrated Fridge/Freezer, 3 x Ovens (Full size oven, Steam oven and Combination microwave/oven), Induction Hob, 2 x Dish-drawers, Waste Disposal, Instant Hot-water system, 2 x Fujitsu Heat pumps, 2 x Auto garage doors with 2 remotes, Alarm, 4 x TV brackets, Gate automation system.
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered stone)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Other surface), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 380
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
There are many distinctive touches which set this property apart, oriented for maximum sun and warmth with insulated concrete walls and laminated U_PVC double glazing for thermal efficiency.
Luxurious German kitchen with Bosch appliances, Iceland oak timber flooring throughout giving a Scandinavian feel, exquisitely appointed bathrooms, all double bedrooms, separate media room and study and a large private Alfresco entertaining area.
This 316sqm home is set on 1051sqm of beautifully landscaped grounds complete with low maintenance turf, there's oodles of room for children and pets to play.
The generous four car garaging is a rarity plus additional off-street parking for more vehicles. Close proximity to amenities and in zone for Tawa College... it doesn't get better than this!
Pre-purchase builders and LIM reports will be available on request. Call Marty today on 0800 DO IT NOW or Adriana on 027 498 2622 to make your time to view.