- Land Size: 673 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Unit style: Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Separate Hob, Woodfire, Heat pump, Auto garage door with 2 x remotes.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge negotiable
About this listing
What a superb cul-de-sac location, enjoying both water and urban views.
3 bedrooms including a spacious master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite on the ground level with doors leading to a flat garden area above a large double garage.
Upstairs the lounge is equipped with a heat pump for the summer months and a wood burner for winter and takes in stunning water views.
A further 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining with access to a decking area plus a HUGE flat back garden, perfect for kids.
Pre-purchase Builders Report and LIM report will be available. Call Marty today 0800 DO IT NOW or Micky 027 381 0452 to make your time to view.