- Land Size: 519 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric, Other (Panel heaters x 4)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heated towel rail, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush, Private, Water
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
If you're looking for space, function and style this fabulous home could be for you. Recently renovated, this single level home has been well designed to welcome in the sun, making it light and bright for those summer months.
Perfect for entertaining, enjoy fabulous outdoor alfresco living by the BBQ that flows from the dining room through to the deck.
With several excellent schools, Whitby shops and parks all in the local area, you'll wonder why you didn't make the move earlier!
Owners instructions are simple - we've bought - let's get it sold.
Call Glen today on 0800 MAKE IT HAPPEN or 027 288 3927 to make your time to view.
Pre-purchase builders & LIM reports are available on request.