- Land Size: 716 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Boat Park, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Fish filleting bench, 2x Planter wine barrels, Kids bush hut, relevant spare building materials, dog kennel.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Walk in wardrobe) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: South, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A modernised kitchen featuring Westinghouse appliances, plenty of storage and bench space will please the cook of the family while the fisherperson will love the boat park and outdoor fish filleting bench! You'll even pick your own fresh cherries in summer!
Enjoy this home's many features including a wood burner & heat transfer system, near new wool carpet, infinity gas hot water and a new roof with copper spouting. Four bedrooms, or three plus a study depending on your needs, two bathrooms and a large carpeted garage with laundry and storage space complete the floorplan.
Zoned for Plimmerton Kindy and School, this popular family suburb is no doubt one you're shopping in so call me for your private viewing.
My vendors have bought elsewhere and are motivated to sell so have provided a House Inspection Report and LIM to assist with your due diligence.
Call Annemarie now to view 021 461 131