- Land Size: 632 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Harditext
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Dishwasher, Dryer & Washing machine, Electric underbench Oven, Waste disposal, Rangehood, Gas hob, Garden shed, Wall unit in Family Room, Large pot plant, Painting in lounge, 2 x Heated towel rail, Fan in each bathroom, 2 x Heater and hairdryer, Spa bath, 1 x Desk, 1 x Logfire, Internal vac system, Underfloor heating throughout the house, Auto garage door with 2 x remotes, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Timber
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
From the moment you open the front door you can feel the x factor this property provides with large surrounding hallway looking down onto the formal lounge area and entry with a sneaky peek of the Inlet!
This home will certainly appeal to families or extended families who may have elderly parents with one of the bedrooms and a bathroom on the bottom floor and the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs.
Enjoy summer walks to the Pauatahanui Village (approximately 12 minutes away) to enjoy a bite to eat, enjoy a movie or walk through the Bird Sanctuary and enjoy a picnic , the choice is yours!
The owner has already moved to the Wairarapa and is reluctantly selling this much loved home which is now giving YOU the opportunity to own it!
Don't delay, call Lynn today!
Reports available on request.